All rates include taxes and cleaning.
Private party for non members: $700.
For members: $500.
Celebrations open to all DCC members: $100.
If table linens are used an additional cost of $100 will apply.
If the barbeque or kitchen is used to prepare the meal a charge of $25 (members)
and $100 (non members) will apply.
The definition of which is a party and which is a celebration will be determined
by the house chairman in consultation with the board of directors.(if necessary)
A person hosting a party, wedding, celebration, etc in a public place
must obtain a permit from the RACJ to serve or sell alcohol.
2. The cost of the permit is applicable to the renter and is approximately $35.
3. The cost to sell is approximately $75.
4. The alcohol served, including beer and wine must be purchased in Quebec but need not be tax added.
The house chairman will assist you in obtaining a permit. It is
relatively simple but requires at least 2-3 weeks time ahead.
6. The RACJ www.racj.gouv.qc.ca is very helpful.
Upon request the DCC may provide a bar service whereby the renter uses
our bar facilities and pays the club our bar rate per drink or offers a
cash bar to the guests.
Payment for all rentals must be made in 3 cheques made out to Dunany Country Club
due when the contract is delivered.
● Cheque 1 $200 (members) $300 (non members) dated the day the contract is delivered.
This payment is non refundable.
● Cheque 2 $300 (members) $400 (non members) dated the day of the rental.
● Cheque 3 $250 refundable damage deposit.
If the linens or barbeque are to be used payment should be made by a separate cheque
dated the day of the rental.
For more information, please contact:
House Chairman - John Wilson (450) 562-3228